Friday, March 18, 2011

nel mezzo

getting on, getting old, or something like that. I had major issues with turning 25, i thought i needed a real job, a real life and needed to stop being quite so, well, under 25. then i turned 25 and i got over it, and suddenly what felt like being really old, didnt really feel that old. something to do with moving to Nepal, doing (at least a little bit) what I've wanted to do for a long time, and hanging out with people anywhere from 7 years younger to 10 -15 years older than me, really made 25 seem quite young. and now 26 looms and i'm not fussed. im not really any older or wiser, though maybe one small step closer to a real job.

but these are some things I know

1. buy the ticket, take the ride
2. listening the the Clash 'should I stay or should I go" should aid all life decision making
3. a didi is a gamechanger
4. doing nothing at work in Nepal is infinitely better than doing nothing at work in Australia
5. when riding in kathmandu traffic. dont stop concentrating. ever. or you will ride into the back of a bus.






No comments:

Post a Comment