Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kathmandu is playing hard to get

And I like it,

seriously, these days KTM is like playing the whole 'treat 'em mean keep 'em keen' reallllly well. KTM if I didn't know you better I might dislike you more.

In the last week Kathmandu has been trying to mess with me in the following ways:

its gotten colder
(which means my office has gotten colder)
the sun has gone away
(which means it has gotten even colder and now i can't see the moutains)
it rained
(which means I saw rain for the 2nd time in 3 months)
the load shedding has gone up
(which means its now 12 hours a day no power, and the 12 hours a day when you want it - before and after work, and usually during )
our hot shower has stopped working
(which means i can either wash my lions mane in lukewarm water, or not bathe at all)

photocredit :http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/926610.stm
road side filth. KTM is not winning any cleanest city awards any time in the next decade.

try as you might KTM , I have faith,  but don't pull this cold s*** on me too much longer, in dont know how much longer i can work with number fingers.

xL

1 comment: