Wednesday, December 22, 2010

dear men on street corners the world over

or footpaths, or moto's or taxi's or whatever.

sorry, streetcorners, footpaths, taxi's in south america, south asia and probably in other places i haven't yet adventured to...

sorry, so Men...

don't "hi" me, dont" "nice ass" me , dont whistle and stare, or beep your horn and stare. its not appealing. no one in the history of the universe* has ever picked up a foreign girl by saying 'hi, hello, how are you, lady hi' while walking past them.

oh and while we're at it. I will not answer your questions -  whether I'm married, whether I have kids, how old I am, and where i live. so stop asking, because its not doing you any favours in the creep bank. Do you have kids, are you married? See , didn't think so......

next time, dont be so presumptuous and maybe, maybe i'll smile back.

so sort yourselves out and take a note from the australian male book, and just dont do anything,

regards,
L D

* unless they were an incredibly good looking Argentinian in a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment